Certified Personal Trainer will work with you individually or as a group to develop a program based on your specific needs. You don't have to be a member to take advantage of our services. The trainer will work with individuals to improve cardiovascular fitness, strength, and flexibility. Clients will also receive basic nutrition guidance and innovative fitness routines. Personal training is available for adults as well as teens and tweens ages 9 and up. Up to 9 sessions are valid for 45 days after purchase. 10 through 19 sessions are valid for 3-months after purchase. 10 or more sessions are valid for 6-months after purchase. Payment options are available if you purchase 10 or more sessions. Call 777-6300 to sign up.
Completion - Finish a 10 or 20 session package and get 10% off your next package
Longevity - Purchase 10 or more 10/20 session packages over the course of a year and we'll give you 10 sessions for FREE.
Referral - Get a friend to purchase a set of 10/20 sessions and you receive TWO sessions free. There is no limit to how many friends you can refer.
Meet Our Trainers
Brittney Arner, NASM, AAAI
- I am certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine. Health and fitness has been a major part of my life. I have enjoyed playing soccer at the division I collegiate level and enjoy running marathons. My experience in wellness has motivated me to help others mold healthy and physically active lifestyles. I focus my training through a variety of exercises from different disciplines. I have been very successful in properly guiding individuals through weight loss programs and strength training techniques. I have experience with all ages and a variety of fitness levels. I truly love what I do and believe anything is achievable when you put your mind to it!
Lindsey Bolt, NPTI
- I have been professionally active in the health and wellness field for over nine years. I thoroughly enjoy being a positive influence for others. During the last six years, I coached individuals with various needs and abilities. I hold a Bachelors degree from Buffalo State College focusing on health and wellness. I am excited to work with new clients to share my passion and to help you develop one of your own. I am here to help with any goal you may have, big or small.
John Russell, ASCM
- As a graduate of Bluefield College in Exercise and Sports Science, I’m well educated but always learning. As a health and fitness specialist, I perform weight loss, strength training and rehabilitation programs. As a man, I am dedicated to changing lives. I’ve been here since 2011 and love what I do.
Kayla McAlexander, USAW
- I am a 2013 graduate from Radford University with a Bachelor’s in Exercise, Sports, Health & Education in Fitness, Strength & Conditioning. I’m certificated through USA Weightlifting (USAW) with Sports Performance. I have worked with athletes at elementary and high school levels for two years. I have been very successful in developing skill specific and performance enhancement program for sports. I love what I do and I’m dedicated to share my passion by helping new clients achieve their fitness goals.
Nicolle Hunt, NASM
- I am certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine as well as a group fitness certification through the Athletics and Fitness Association of America. I also have a specialization in Women’s Fitness from NASM, with a focus on pregnancy and post-partum wellness. I love helping others accomplish their goals in fitness and in life. I have always been an active person participating in various sports; I am an avid hockey player as well as a runner. I am a mother of two amazing children who keep me going everyday. I am excited to help each and every one of you accomplish all of your goals.